Warranty and Returns
Our returns policy is designed to protect you in the (rare) event that our tools are found to have a fault or defect. Read on....
Warranty against defects
Toolsite stands behind its products so we will replace or repair a product found to be faulty in workmanship or construction materials for a period of 12 months form the date of purchase.
Force products carry the Force Lifetime Warranty will be warranted for the timetime of the product.
The following conditions apply to the warranty:
- Your normal rights apply as per the Australian Consumer Law.
- Our liability and guarantee are limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product.
- We don't warranty tools that have been abused, neglected, accidently damaged or where you have tried to repair them yourself.
- The warranty applies to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
- The purchaser needs to provide proof that the product was purchased from Toolsite Pty Ltd.
- Due to the sensitivity of certain tools we provided a more limited warranty. This applies to electronic tools which we warrant for six months from date of purchase.
Note Tools that take precise measurements such as torque wrenches should be recalibrated regularly depending on your usage levels.
HOW to return items?
Use the contact us page to arrange a return advice form.
WHERE to return items?
Attn: Returns Department
Toolsite Australia Pty Ltd
13 Garden Boulevard
Dingley Village 3172
Who pays shpping?
You pay for the cost to return the item to us and we will pay to ship the replacement or repaired product to you.